Job opportunities at Knights Hill Hotel & Spa
Weekend Bed Makers
Weekend bed makers required to assist our busy housekeeping department. Additional hours available throughout the school holidays. Must be 16 years or over. Working hours Saturday 9.30am - 2.30pm/3pm Sunday 10am - 2.30pm/3pm
Required to work in the hotel kitchen and Farmers.
Duties will include
- Washing up with the use of a dishwasher, pots and pans etc
- Stripping out the dishwasher at the end of every shift and thoroughly cleaning inside and out.
- Floor to be kept clean and tidy
- Additional cleaning of the kitchen will be required during quiet periods.
Food & Beverage Assistants
Required to support our hotel and Farmers restaurants and bar.
Bar experience preferred, but not essential as training provided,
- Taking customers food and drinks orders
- Prepare and serve drinks
- Waiting, clearing and resetting tables
- Clean and polish all cutlery, crockery and glassware and prepare for the following shift.
- Assist with restocking bars
Various hours available
To apply for any of the above jobs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01553 675566 for an application form.